Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coupons

So tonight I realized just how long it has been since I posted on here! Wow!

I have become coupon obsessed! I have always been a big couponer but since I had my son in May have blossomed into an extreme couponer ;) LOL

There are several sites I use to aid in my couponing; thekrazycouponlady southernsavers and hip2save

Tonight I made stops at CVS and Kroger.


Here is how my CVS trip went:
There are several good deals right now but I just wanted to pick up a couple things.



CVS had Dial Nutra Skin Lotion for $4.99. When you buy it you get $3.99 back in ExtraCare Bucks. There was a $2 off coupon in the Feb. 20th Redplum. Also, I picked up a couple bottles of Herbal Essences. They were 2.98 on sale but when you buy 2 you get $2 back in ECB's (ExtraCare Bucks). There was a coupon for Buy 1 Get 1 free in the paper this past Sunday and than I also use a $1 off 1 Herbal Essence along with it that was in my P&G $110 booklet they sent me.
I also had $4.29 in ECB's from my last trip.
After coupons, sales, and ECB's my subtotal was $.68 but my tax was $.92 so
TOTAL: $1.60 with $5 in ECB's for my next visit! :)
Oh, and I saved $14.09

Kroger:
I LOVE KROGER MEGA EVENTS! :)
There are some great coupons out there right now... a few freebies to pick up; Heluva sour cream dips (we tried the jalapeno cheddar and it was yummy!) Ronzoni pasta and many others! If there are any you would like to have coupons for that are in my post just comment below and I can try to give you links to print the coupons.
Okay, so here is what I made out with tonight. I got 30 items for $27.88 and SAVED $50.95!!! :)

I know there is a lot of pasta in the picture, I stock up when I can get it for free because it lasts so long! ;) Plus, the best part about couponing is that it makes donating a lot easier to do when your grocery/household budget is only $150 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment