Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Kroger Run!


So, I have to admit I am slightly obsessed with Kroger... I went for another run tonight to use some more pasta coupons so I can donate them to the pantry at church. Along the way I picked up a few other things as well. Today I received a few coupons for Philadelphia cooking cream. One was a coup for a free one and the other $1.50 off. They are in the mega event for 1.99 right now so I figured why not :)

For those of you wondering what a mega event is, they are WONDERFUL!!! :) Basically there are certain items in the store that if you buy a specified amount you get a $ off amount. In Kroger's case, this week if you buy 10 participating items than you get $5 off :) Many times, even without coups you get great deals!

Here is what I got tonight:
8 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta $.49 in the Mega deal
Print 2x's for each coup here or here

2 Philadelphia cooking creams $1.99 in the Mega deal

2 Packs of Kraft Singles $1.99 in the Mega deal
Print for $1 off 1 Kraft 2% singles here You can print this 2x's

1 Classico Light Alfredo Sauce $1.99 in Mega deal
There was a $1 off coup in the paper coup in the paper a few weeks ago

2 packs of BumbleBee Albacore Tuna $.49 in the Mega deal

2 Vitamin Waters $.49 in the Mega deal
I had a coupon that printed with my Kroger reciept a while back for $1 off 1 so I got 2 for free

1 Smart Balance cooking oil $2.12 in the Mega deal
$.75 off printable here and there was also one in the paper.

1 2 liter of Coke for the Hubby :) $.89 in the Mega deal

1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant $2.99 in the Mega deal
$2 coupon here but use zip code 60016
Also, go to Kroger's website and load their ecoupon onto your card for another $1 off, that way you get it FREE!!! :)

1 Gillette Fusion Shave gel Not on the Mega deal but it's $3.50
There is a $2 ecoupon on Kroger's website, put that with the $1 off one that was in the newspaper and you have some fantastic shave gel for $.50!!!

My TOTAL: $9.48 SAVED: $42.64!!! :) THAT'S 85%

I found another great deal on Tanner's formula!!! They have the 24oz cans of Good Start 2 Gentle formula on Closeout for $13. 29 and it's regular $19.99. I mixed that with a formula check for $3.75 and a coupon for $5 and got them both with tax for $19.89! :) I was very happy!!! (Not Pictured)

FOR MORE MATCH-UPS AND KROGER DEALS GO TO SOUTHERNSAVERS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment