Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome!

So my husband and I started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University a few weeks ago. It's funny, when people hear Dave Ramsey, they automatically think... "Oh, bless their hearts, they are having a hard time." LOL The point of Dave Ramsey is to "Live like noone else, so later you can LIVE like noone else"-Dave Ramsey, so don't feel bad for us!
The reason I started this blog is because I have people ask me all the time, "how do you spend less than $40 on groceries a week?" A lot of times, they also say... "Well, it's just two of you right now so that's why." Really, we cook full recipes for every meal, meals that are intended for 4 or more people at a time. This blog will show you how I do it and hopefully give you some ideas for cheap, yummy, wholesome recipes to add to your kitchen! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    http://www.daveigh-chase.org/

    ReplyDelete